Please note: special offer vouchers are NOT transferable to any other treatments.
*** IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***
Dear valued Client,
Please know, that at Firenze Clinica, our highest priority is the health and safety of our clients and our team.
We are very much aware of the current situation regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus and we fully understand that you may have concerns about being exposed to the virus. We want to reassure you that you will continue to enjoy our services in a safe environment.
We are following the advice of the World Health Organization and HSE and are reviewing the situation regularly. We will follow the given advice. Please stay assured, that we have always taken our responsibility for hygiene seriously. And to give you an insight into our daily steps we take to maintain our strict hygiene protocols.
Cleanliness & Sanitisation
We pride ourselves on the standards of cleanliness at our clinics. Our protocols have always gone above and beyond.
Here are just a few of our key measures:
- Our therapists use single-use gloves for all treatments and wash their hands before and after each Client and when required regularly throughout the treatment.
- We use sterilisers.
- Staff wipe down clinic surfaces between each client’s treatments using anti-bacterial wipes, Milton and Dettol sprays.
- Every evening our cleaning team disinfects all surfaces in our treatment rooms, vacuums and mops floors and sanitises bathrooms.
- All door handles are sanitized all throughout the clinic after each visit by our reception staff, therapists as well as cleaning team.
- Our highly professional team is very mindful of the hygiene protocol as they personally prefer the same high level of hygiene.
We will continue carefully to monitor the news and advice from the World Health Organisation and the HSE. We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing in placing your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or inquiries.
Team @ Firenze Clinica, Dundrum